Photobucket

morethancookingnsewing.blogspot.com

This blog shares all about
Family and Consumer Science!


If you only see
my most recent post..
Do click on the archive to
view all my posts!


ENJOY!

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

I'm Jia Li
home economics teacher in training!
join my journey as we explore
the wonders of this amazing subject!

PhotobucketPhotobucket




Support Us!

Photobucket

White Poppy BLOGSHOP
We are selling hand-made cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Chit Chat

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Your Point of View!

 

 

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Links

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Counter

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Archives
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Credits

by: FarraKim

Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 2:45 PM
FNN microteaching group 5!

Presented by Justin, Irene, Nadira, Ain, & Siti!

The dishes we we made for the day:
1) Tempura prawns (which I can't eat due to allergy =S).. Laura made a nice garnish with cucumber!
2) Fish with coconut gravy
3) Sweet and Sour Flower Crab (the crabs are alive and I helped Siti killed like 7 of them! =X).. This is my favourite dish of the day! The sweet and sour sauce is tangy and the chili sauce and crab enhanced the taste! YUM! =)

Labels: